Governance and Compliance
Canadian Institute Of Directors
- ICD.D Member
- Directors Education Program
- American Arbitration Association
- Association of International Petroleum Negotiators
- Transparency International, Canada Inc.
- Canadian Association of Petroleum Landmen
- American Association of Petroleum Landmen
- Advisor: Auditor General, Canada on Implementing Integrity Programs in the Public Sector, Ottawa, Canada
- Advisor: Canadian International Development Agency (CIDA) on Governance in Overseas Project Financing, Ottawa, Canada
- Advisor: Export Development Corporation (EDC) in Ottawa, Canada on corporate compliance programs
- Advisor: Canadian Department of Justice in Ottawa on drafting The Corruption of Foreign Public Officials Act
- Director: National White Collar Crime Center of Canada (NW4C), a partnership between the private sector and international law enforcement agencies on economic crime, Ottawa, Canada
- Director: Transparency International, Canadian Chapter
- Advisory Board: Transparent Agents and Contracting Entities (TRACE), Washington, D.C.
- Chair: Anti-Corruption Task Force of International Association of Oil & Gas Producers, London, England
- Strategy Committee of Management Advisory Council – University of Calgary, Faculty of Management
- Counsel for major NOC in the GCC region in a series of investigations dealing with alleged fraud and bribery by local agents/representatives of various service and equipment providers
- Developed, implemented & managed leading edge corporate compliance programs on improper payments, sanctions & boycott law for a number of North American companies
- Advised governments, corporations & NGO’s on corporate social responsibility, transparency and international compliance laws
- Trained and advised the Royal Canadian Mounted Police (the investigative authority responsible for Canada’s corruption laws) on international anti-bribery laws
- Provided advice and expert opinions on a number of agency agreements that were governed by the law of a variety of Middle Eastern countries.
- Lectured worldwide on corruption, bribery and compliance laws & programs.